Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Week of Friends & Family & Fun...


We spent a special evening this weekend with my family down at the Dana Point Harbor. Eddie decided to take us all out to the Wind & Sea for drinks and dinner. After dinner he took us out on the dingy in the harbor at sunset. The harbor was absolutley beautiful at that time of the day. Then this just made my evening complete..... As we went cruising down the harbor I came across a vessel called "Ducky." I had to take this picture. See the "Ducks" is always with us!!! Boy do I miss the Ducks!!!



Captain Eddie and first skipper Felicia were the perfect host and hostess as usual.



The harbor was just beautiful in the evening.
I loved looking at the different names of the boats.





Kim was in deep thought looking out into the sunset.





We all gathered at the Wind & Sea in Dana Point Harbor for drinks and dinner.
What a nice time.
It's always nice to get together with family.

No comments: