Monday, November 16, 2009



Kim & C0-workers out at Lake Skinner trying to relax....













Girls craft night...















My cousins and I were gathered here at the site where Aunt Joyce was burried. It was bitter sweet because this was the second funeral in two weeks yet I got to see my cousin China for the first time in twenty years. I come from a very close family and despite the many years that we have spent apart it is always great to see each other once again. But we are hoping on planning a reunion because we're getting real tired of meeting under these circumstances.






I left Lake Skinner early Saturday morning for the services for Aunt Joyce and I was greeted by all of the hot air ballons going up in the air!!! What a beautiful site. I couldn't pass up this picture!!! They were so close I felt like I could just reach up and grab one!!!




Back to the campground to relax....




No comments: