Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creative Camping Week....

This past week I spent some time camping in San Elijo with my friends and family.  We had a great time being creative with our crafts.  Kim brought me down there and set up the RV and stayed for one night.  He left me to be creative and enjoy the time with my friends.  This is the view we had for the first couple of days while the weather was hot.


Kim and I went to Swami's for breakfast on Monday morning and here is a bird gleening what we didn't want.  Too cute!!!!
Our craft table was completely full with our art!!!!  It was completely Tinafied!!!  And anyone who came over to visit with us was given a small canvas to create a piece of art for my collection.  No one would pass up the chance to do a piece of artwork.  Kamron and Karla came and visited with me and spent the day with me creating!  What a nice time....



These are boat houses in Encinitas that are apartments!

Tina made me a cute posie hanger with fresh flowers from her yard for my RV door.  Isn't it precious!!!!  I love it!!!

No comments: