Monday, October 18, 2010

What To Do????? About My Hair?????


I have been thinking for sometime now about what to do about this hair!!!!  As you can see I have been through some pretty not so good stages with this hair so I am very nervous about what to do.  I have been wearing my hair like this for so long and I'm getting older now so I thought it might be time to do something about this and come into the next century.  I thought of going drastic and cutting it all off and doing something sassy, but Kim thinks it will make me look to old.  I also am a no maintenance kind of girl so I don't want something that will take a lot of work.  And then there is what to do about this gray hair that I have to dye each week and oh yeah not to mention that my hair is super curly!!!!!   So what should I do???? I need some ideas!!!!  Help!!!!!

No comments: