Sunday, December 8, 2013

Visit to Arizona December 2013...

Arizona is beautiful this time of year!  We went to see my brother Ray and his wife Zoila last week in Arizona. Ray has been wanting us to come and visit for 10 years now.
So we took the five hour drive with my mom to Goodyear, Arizona and we really
enjoyed our visit with our family.
This is a picture of a trail that leads to a viewing tower that you can see in the distance.
What a pretty place! Beautiful landscape!

Along the path is some beautiful landscape with flowing streams and rustic bridges.
Couldn't help but take a few pictures.
Mom hates to take pictures but we couldn't resist this one by the bridge.

Mom and I at the top of the observation tower.
What a beautiful view!

Caught Kim in deep thought at the top of the observation tower.
I think he was just catching his breath because there were a million stairs
to the top of this tower!
My calves were killing me for two days after this climb!

Me, Mom & Kim

Ray & Mom

Mom, me & Kim sandwich.....

This tree was so beautiful I couldn't resist taking a picture!

Kim and Ray and you can see the observation tower over Kim's shoulder.

Me and Ray

Beautiful Dessert Scape!!!!
Thanks Ray & Zoila for your wonderful hospitality.
We had a great time and look forward to
coming and visiting again soon!

No comments: