Friday, April 8, 2016

Immune Defense.......Fermented Cabbage Juice

 I often make batches of fermented cabbage juice to help boost my immune system

 and give me the needed energy that I need to keep up with my busy life.

I recently ran out and didn't make a fresh batch right away
and I paid for it!

I got sick for three weeks with the flu!!!!

So I won't do that again! 

Ok, so for anyone who is interested in how to make fermented cabbage juice
here are the directions.....


Make sure you use organic cabbage and distilled water.

I just chop it up and blend it in my blender and put the pulp in large pickle jars.

It helps to just put plastic wrap over the jar held in place with rubber bands because
as the cabbage ferments it creates gases that can escape.
Oh, and let me warn you....
I put the jars in my garage because it does wreak!!!!


Ready to sit in the garage for three days!

No comments: