Monday, November 6, 2017

A New Journey Begins.....Transition To Grey Hair!!!!!

Ok, Everyone who knows me for so many years, those of you who have been in my life since I have been married have seen many changes that I have gone through.....including getting older and fatter!!!

But I'm not that 19 year old that was so tiny and cute anymore.....I'm going to be 61 in January!!!!

Although I don't consider myself over the hill nor do I want to just give up on myself just because I am getting older!

But let's face it ladies, unless we have some miracle or millions of dollars to spend on ourselves then we have to face facts and try to age gracefully!

So I'm embarking on a new journey.......

I have been greying since I was 18 years old and have been dying my hair for almost as long!

I'm tired of dying my hair every week just to keep up with my roots!

So I decided I'm going to take you on my journey with me.......

Here we go!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! I never knew you colored your hair, it has always looked so natural. But honestly, you will look gorgeous with grey hair! With your coloring and your eyes it will look really nice. You would be beautiful even if you were bald.

Unknown said...

I never knew your colored your hair. It has always looked natural. I think you will look stunning with grey hair.

Unknown said...

You go girl! I started the process a few months ago. My hair gal who I've been going to for years helped me out. Mega highlight and put a little pearl color in. I haven't colored my hair in quite a while, and I'm loving it! It's awesome!!!!!