Sunday, November 30, 2008

Productive Weekend for Change

I decided to change my home office this weekend to Black and White decor with pink as an accent color. I have pale blue walls which for now I'm going to leave. I painted the bottom of my desk black. I need some suggestions for window treatments though. What do you suggest? I would love the input.

This is a cabinet that I hand made from scratch. I painted the inset torquise a few weeks ago when I was going to do another color scheme so I will have to decide what color to change it. The old window above has my company logo on it "Your Personal Secretary" which I hand painted......

I love surrounding myself with the things I love when I'm in my work space. If I have to work I might as well enjoy the scenery.....



Still a mess but the start of my supply and fax machine center.


I was inspired by my friend Tina to think outside the box when painting my chandelier so I went with a raspberry pink and then antiqued it. What do you think? I don't know if I like it yet. I'm still thinking I might change it to black. The tins I got at a garage sale last week when I was out scouting for stuff for the office. I picked them up for $5 for the pair!!!
I love yard sales!



No comments: