Monday, May 11, 2009

More Family & Friends......


Isn't this a great picture of my beautiful mom with my OLDEST BROTHER Ray.....

















These are Ray's two girls, Mandy (on the left) and Carrie (on the right). Carrie just gave birth to her seventh child on the day that Ducky died.
















Here is Kim and his beautiful sisters. His brother was missing because he is still in the hospital. He went in the hospital just days before Uncle Ducky died. Actually Uncle Ducky went with us to go and see Keith.









My handsome cousin George even showed up. He has been mourning the loss of our Uncle Cookie whom he was very close to also and who past away one year ago in March. We were glad to see George smiling again and here to celebrate Uncle Ducky's life with our family and friends.













This is me and my sister-in-laws who I love very much. Being the only girl of five children it's nice to have other girls around......



No comments: