Saturday, May 16, 2009


This is my very favorite time of the year. Flowers are blooming there is a beautiful breeze in the air, and the heat is not too intense yet. I love spending time in my back yard just taking in the beautiful atmosphere, listening to the wind chimes make their beautiful sounds and watching the humming birds come up to me in curiosity. I don't know how anyone can not believe in a creator when they see his beautiful creations in nature.....

I have a precious little girl statue that I have had for many years now. She makes her way into many corners of the garden each year. This year I put her on the old bird bath and filled the bird bath with flowers. It sits on our patio for us to enjoy.




Don't you just love flowers!!! My favorite and mostly used are geraniums. They are so easy to grow and they grow all year long. I love it!!!


I love the way the light shines through our screen doors this time of the year. The weather has been just great lately and we have been having a great breeze through out the day. I take advantage of this breeze since we can't have the doors open during our hot summers.




This is my garden tool storage bird house. It goes to every home that we have ever had because I always have to have a garden. Even if it is only an herb garden......


No comments: