Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Long Beach District Convention 2011

First day at the District Convention in Long Beach.  I just love this building.  It looks like a giant aquarium. 

I just love the details.....


When you go to the district convention you never know who your going to run into....old friends, new friends, family, bible studies.....all I know is that everyone is so happy to be there together!  See all the smiling faces!

And then came Saturday.....We went to the convention and Kim was not feeling good since he woke up.  I thought maybe he just was tired.  Well half-way through the morning he really was feeling bad and he felt like he needed to lay down.  We went to the first-aid department at the convention and he was told that he had an irregular heart beat.  With him being diabetic they didn't think that we should take any chances and they suggested that he go home and get it checked out right away.  So we had to leave the convention and I took him to the ER by our house.  We arrived there approx. 4:00 p.m. and we didn't get out of there until 11:30 p.m.  So needless to say we did not make the convention on Sunday.  Kim is fine, his tests came out ok.  We think he just was worn out and needs to slow down!!!   But, while he was in the ER, what do you think he was doing?????  Of Course he was on his phone!!!!  I told him that I was going to post this on my blog!!!!

Anyway, we will be making up the District Convention in Long Beach this weekend, perhaps we'll run into some old friends.....

No comments: