Thursday, February 16, 2012

Getting Organized.......

I live in a very small house and it seems like the older I get the less clutter I want around me.  I've been purging a lot of things lately.  But I can't seem to part with my craft stuff!  So I decided to get organized.  Here are some of the few things that I've done lately while I've been home feeling under the weather.  I had a collection of pins and frames that I thought would look great as labels for my craft supply boxes.  So I glued them onto the boxes and labeled the boxes.  Now I don't have to keep pulling boxes to find my items!  Keep an eye out for pretty boxes to hold those craft items....I found the pretty pink box on top at a yard sale for $1.

This was a pin and I removed the pin from the back and glued it on to the box.

Opps, not too clear but it says "Stamps" 

I was going to get rid of these jars but decided to put them to use for all of my buttons.  I just added some pretty new knobs.

I even painted my garage sale organizers a bright color to inspire me....

These small drawers are great for holding those little things....beads, misc. earring parts, etc.

Using pottery is great for holding your small tools. ...  So now that I'm getting organized, I hope that I can start to get creative once again.  It's nice to get away from the everyday chores and working all of the time stress and just "Get Creative"!!!!
I hope I've inspired you......

No comments: