Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Baby Returns........

Finally!  My Kamron came home to visit us!  We haven't seen him in almost two years!!!
Yikes!  We had the best time with him.  I made him German pancakes for breakfast....then made corned beef and cabbage (his favorite), and lasagna (another one of his favorites).  We went to mom's house and ate even more! We hung out and watched old family movies......

Sorry for the blurry pictures, they were taken with my cellphone and it takes horrible pictures.....

I couldn't wait to introduce Micaiah to Kamron.  I have been telling him how he reminds me of Kamron when he was his age.  We went to Simply Sharon's to listen to music and had a great time visiting.

Me and My Kamron...enjoying the moment.  Check out his dreds!  They are so long he can sit on them now!!!!

Dad, Mom, and Kamron.


Me and Kim....Happy to see our son!

No comments: