Thursday, January 2, 2014

Damsel In De-Stress Creations....2014

This is a logo my friend Pam sketched for me a few years ago for my trailer.
Everybody that has to work for a living wishes that they can do something that
they really and truly love doing instead of working at a job that they hate.
Well, I'm no different!
I have been in business for many years now doing what I absolutely hate
 "Bookkeeping,"
(but it's what I know how to do)!

So I decided that I am going to try to transition into something that makes me happy while things are slow for my business....

I am going back to doing my stained glass which I have always found to be
therapeutic and making junk jewelry.
I plan to sell my items on
Etsy under my business name "Damsel In De-Stress Creations"
So I will keep you posted.....

No comments: