Monday, January 6, 2014

Quality Time With My Cae Cae.....

I've always day dreamed of making cookies with my little sister
        (but I never had a little sister)......

then I day dreamed about making cookies with my daughter
         (but I never had a daughter)........

   But dreams do come true...

I got to make cookies with my granddaughter Cae Cae
this last Friday. I don't know if she will ever know how precious this moment was for her "Ammy."

I had to capture the moments with her. Although she was so tired and extremely her usual self as the boss and mean when she is tired, she really seemed to be enjoying the experience! 
                        
Check out the expression on her face it's not a frown but she is in deep thought trying to make the balls perfect!











After our baking and tasting time she just couldn't keep her eyes open.
I loved every bit of it!!!!
I love being a Grammy or as Cae Cae calls me "Ammy"

No comments: