Saturday, August 22, 2015

Just Some Of Our Favorite Things......We Love To Do.......

It's no secret how much this child loves her Papi
and
how she lights up his life.....

This picture speaks for itself!

I love our jacuzzi time with the grand kids......

I love that I FINALLY finished
this table!!!

I had a deadline for Liz and Hiram's anniversary!

Always good to have a deadline.....

You can see all of the detail that went into
this piece.

That's why it took me so long!

All completed with a three dollar garage sale table
lots of scrap glass and tile
and
a lot of patience, time and love for the art
and
the recipients of the table!

There is something about floating on water that is so soothing to me.

The weather was absolutely beautiful this day.

We went to Perris Lake and spent the afternoon just floating
and spending a nice day with our friends.

Marti & Ernie Williams invited us to spend the day with them on their boat.

We had a very relaxing day out on the lake....

For those that know Kim well,

they know that he NEVER gets in the water!

Well that has changed!

He's gotten bolder in his old age!

That's Kim at the end of that rope!

IN THE WATER!

Me and Kim just chillin'

Love this Day!

My mom and me at a cocktail party with friends
here in Sun City.

What a nice relaxing evening we had.

No comments: