Friday, August 7, 2015

Vacation From A Far......



These guys went on a SERIOUS vacation this year!
They took the grandkids to Disney World!
We usually go with them 
however, 
due to the fact that I would have to get a job to afford it
and 
on an airplane...
I didn't try too hard to save for this one 
and 
Uncle Sam helped me out too by hitting us with
a huge tax bill this year!

So.....this is the picture they sent us when they were at the airport on their way to the
beautiful resort that they stayed at.

Gotta Love Them!

Rubbing It In!!!!
(They better be glad that I share their sense of humor!)

At Disney Resort in Orlando Florida.

Beautiful!

Wish we were there!

This is what they got to wake up to every morning from the sliding glass doors of their balcony!

Now, we really wish we were there!!!!

But the saddest part about me not being there.....
was 
 the fact that Cae Cae got to go to the salon
that turns little girls into " Princess' "

She has been talking about this for weeks now.
"Ammy they are going to put makeup on my eyes.....
on my lips.....
do my nails.....
do my toe nails....
and do my hair........"

She LOVES girly things!!!!!


And this is the picture that brought me to tears!

She is beaming from ear to ear!

What a Special Day!

Our little Princess!

This picture actually made my day!

No comments: