Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Having A Melt Down!!!!!!


Ok, it feels like its at least 100 degrees outside and for the last week and a half I've been working non-stop on this travel trailer that I know will eventually look just too cute but right now I just want to break it to pieces!!!!!   I am sooo HOT!!!! And TIRED!!!! And I've also been fighting a cold for the last week which is why I have not stamina at all!!!  I really want to put it away and just give up!!!Where are all of my girlfriends when I need them!!!!!!


This is exactly how I feel!  I have made some progress even though the list seems never-ending!  I have just one door left to paint and that's the bathroom door.  Kim promised me that he would finish up the painting on the outside but of course, he has somewhere to go this  evening, leaving just Thursday after work and Friday if he is willing to work on it.  If not I will be taking it the way it is (with primer) down to the beach in two weeks.


I sure could use a hug about now!!!!!

No comments: