Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Starting To Come Together......

Ok, this is my logo so far.  She is taking a break from this hot weather.  Poor Pam has been doing this in that heat!  She has to complete the lettering of the logo and some minor touch ups.



Kim decided to paint the windows black.  I like it.



This is how detailed my friend Marti got with the inside of my cabinets.  Isn't that cool!

All of the cabinets are different colors and they all have different knobs on them to give them more character.

See all the different knobs......

I finished the cushions...yeah!!!! I must admit, I have had a complete melt-down now and I am almost at the point of giving up hope of my camping trip but my friend Marti came over again this morning and started helping Kim paint the outside (she loves to paint) while it was cool outside (at 6:30 a.m.) What a friend! 

Then not only did she help do that...but she was so anxious to see the inside come together so she went inside and started finishing my kitchen floor so that we could put the cushions on the table! 

But that wasn't enough....I totally gave up on making my curtains at this point because I am completely exhausted and anyone who knows me knows that I am not a morning person (Marti woke us up to paint at 6:00 a.m.) and she helped me drape some lace curtains for privacy and they look great!  Although I am completely out of energy and I just want to cry, I am so glad that Marti pushed me through this process because it really is coming together now. I really owe her big time!!!! Thank You Marti!!!

Notice the new floor?

I painted the bathroom floor because I wasn't about to go around that toilet with tile. 

And look how beautiful my clothes closet looks!  Thank you Ms. Marti!!!!!

The range hood was painted pink and I wallpapered and antiqued the paper.

Needless to say, I have a very colorful trailer now!  I can't wait to go camping! I NEED A VACATION!!!!!


The outside is still a work in progress.....To be continued.....

No comments: