Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Update on the Trailer....


Well Kim worked very hard on our roof!   Especially since it was over a 100 degrees these past few weeks.  But it really looks great!  WHAT A MAN!!!!!


He is so happy to be done with that roof!!!!


I painted my refrigerator front to match my paint and then put chalkboard paint on it.  I still have to put the final details on it in gold out line.



The textured wallpaper was soooo hard to put in.  It tore very easily but I finally got the hang of it.  I antiqued it with an olive green to give it an aged look.  The vent hood is painted to match the refrigerator.



Now I have to get to painting the bathroom.  And did I mention that I still have to register the trailer and reinforce the bed frame and get gas tanks for it and get a battery for it and make my cushions for the bed and the table area!!!!! I hope I'll be ready for my trip at the end of this month!  Oh, and in between I've been working with the RBC on a kingdom hall in San Bernardino and also service during the week not to mention I'm fighting not to get a cold (but I think it's winning).  I THINK I NEED A VACATION!!!!
I so hope I can get it done by my deadline!!!!!!

No comments: