Wednesday, July 19, 2017

July 14th.......Homeward Bound......An Adventure down Hwy 101!!!!!


You can not come to Oregon and avoid passing one 
of the many log trucks!!!

Had to snap a picture of a log grave yard on our way out of Oregon.....







Ok, I'm not going to deny that the Oregon coast is absolutely
gorgeous HOWEVER,

I have to be honest.....

WARNING!!!!

Driving the 101 Hwy from Florence to San Francisco
IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!!

Kim and I would NOT ever do it again
in our RV!!!!

YIKES!!!!!!

Do Not Be Fooled By These Beautiful Pics!!!!....

Yeah, we thought it would be like this all the way....

but we were fooled!!!!

I'm sure in a car it is a lot more enjoyable
however in an RV
it is hairy!!!

Cliffs
 Narrow Roads
Construction
because
 the road or cliff collapsed and washed out to sea.....
so the road had to go to a one way road.....

(I did a lot of praying....)

And then endless forest and mountain roads
 with
  6% and 7% down grades!!!!

NEVER AGAIN!!!

5 Fwy next time all the way!!!!!
























I think Kim is over his phobia of bridges now....



So many bicyclist along the way....












No comments: