Tuesday, October 6, 2009






One of the best parts of shopping is getting creative ideas for my next project. Isn't this picture holder unique! What a great idea for repurposing an old figurine! Brilliant!






This bag is so cute! It is just perfect for holding our yarn for the purses we make! I have to figure out how to make one!




One of the nice things I love about the beach is that it releases your creative juices. I am so busy most of the time that I don't have any down time to create, so I brought all of my favorite things to do while I was relaxing by the beach. This bottle is one of the things that I made to remind me of San Elijo. I filled it with sand and some small shells. Isn't it Cute!





I also did another one of my favorite things "SHOP".
Tina and Fred and I had a great time shopping on Saturday in Encinitas. I found some great bargains! I bought a cute french tin for my herbs.















I couldn't resist this cute bird! It was only $2.95 and doesn't it look too cute looking down at me as I work!




No comments: