Thursday, October 15, 2009

That Flu Bug Has Come To Visit Again.....


I'M SICK!!!!!
HAVE I MENTIONED HOW MUCH I HATE BEING SICK!!
Well it's that time again, you know the annual visit I get from that flu bug that I've been trying to escape since I was leaving to Hawaii. Well I have avoided everyone I can that has had the bug but some how the bug decided to just find me. I've been in bed for the last five days and I still can't seem to shake this off. It starts with a real bad sore throat (lasts for two days) then it goes straight to the chest. You feel like someone is sitting on your chest. Oh, then comes the cough! And the body aches and did I mention the fever! Well I have two very important things that I did not want to miss this week. One was my cousins memorial on Friday and the other is an anniversary party for some very special friends. But I don't think that they would appreciate me sharing this flu bug with them. So I'm staying putt. I am going stir crazy though. I have some creative juices going on in my head but unfortunately I don't have the energy to make them come to life at this time. Here are a few of the items that I would like to complete if I ever get the energy.

My All Things French Origami Book I started. Made the same way I made the Bird Book.







I created a few of these charms to make some new necklaces that I have yet to complete. I can't wait to get creative with these.





No comments: