Sunday, October 11, 2009

Self-Medication.....




Sometimes when your in a funk, you just have to stop and do what makes you feel good. It's been a bad week since I returned back from my camping trip. Back to the reality of life which sometimes can kick us in the butt. My family has lost another precious loved one this week and although we don't get to see our loved ones often, it doesn't hurt any less when we lose them to death. My heart is aching for my family members who are going through this grievious time and I am praying for their comfort. Along with this on my mind and many other personal problems that I have been dealing with sometimes it feels good to just shut down and find your comfort zone, you know, just re-charge, cleanse, meditate on good things.....and for me this is staying in my "jammies" and not answering the phones and just doing something productive that makes me happy. So I pulled up my shirt sleeves and I tackled the project that I have been wanting to get done since my camping "shopping" excursion. I figured out how to make that beautiful reversable purse. The one that I saw at a boutique. It was perfect for holding my yarn. So here it is. I can't wait to show my friend Tina what I made. I know she'll be eager to make one of her own.

No comments: