Friday, January 23, 2009

A Place for Inspiration......

Here are some pictures that I keep for inspiration....

















These are just some supplies for my stained glass/dirty job workshop....





















This is a night light that I made with scrap glass...
















I recently was introduced to making junk jewelry by my friend Tina and was inspired to make one myself. This is a necklace made of sentimental items from my past. It contains a watch face that was given to me by my grandfather when I was about four or five years old. I remember him tying a ribbon on watch and then he put it on my wrist. I don't think it ever worked but I cherish it.




The necklace also has a ring that I had made at Knott's Berry Farm when I was 16 years old and dating Kim. It says "Kim" on it. Also, my first earing is on the necklace, and a silver dutch shoe that was given to me a long time ago.......Lots of Memories.
I guess I should call this my Memory Necklace....

No comments: