Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WHO IS THAT GIRL????

Well Girls....I have never in my life had hair as straight as this!!! I haven't put a blow dryer or curling iron to this hair in about 15 years!!! But because of the curiosity of all of my friends I decided to let my friend and the best hair dresser in the world (not to mention the most patient), Valerie Casares flat iron it today when she came by to revive my color. Is she good or what!!! I haven't ran my fingers through my hair in decades!!!








I know I'll only keep it for a few days, just to shock everyone and because of the fact that there is NO WAY that I would ever take this much time to work on my hair in one day!!! But I want your opinions, ok. Good or Bad!!! Be honest!!!! Straight or Curly???? Do I look older???


I actually have to go out and buy a brush, I don't own one!!!

No comments: