Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Can We Make????

No matter what we decide to make, it doesn't have to be expensive or elaborate. It's the thought behind the gift that counts. The important thing is to let these friends know how much we appreciate that they are here with us! This was written on the back of a picture of two sisters that came to the convention.
We receive a lot of little bags of candy that had a ribbon attached to it with a card of the person who handed it to me. Also, small tins containing mints and on the tin contained the name of the brother and sister.

Here's a creative idea, a package of seeds was given to me with a sticker picture and the name of the congregation that they attended. Very creative and useful.




Here's a beautiful bookmark made by a Japanese sister.





And why not get our children involved! Here is a beautiful bookmark that was handed to me by a young german brother. He was so proud to let me know that he made it himself. I will cherish this especially since it was handmade. I love it!!

No comments: