Friday, January 23, 2009

My Stained Glass Workshop...

I have a room in my garage that I have taken over as my stained glass/dirty jobs workshop. It has two large work benches that I am able to do my stain glass work and I also love to do wood working. This pathetic looking rose is the very first piece I made when I attended a stained glass class several years ago. It is sentimental to me. I recently decided to decorate this area because I have so many pretty things that I want to start making things with so why not decorate with them while they are taking up the space anyway!





I also recently went to a yard sale and purchased a box full of old bottles for $3.00 so the Ja Ja Sisterhood Crafters can someday do a class for the bottle stoppers and we can decorate them.....We are waiting for Tina to direct us!!!! O.K. Tina, it's on you now!!!!






This is a cement vase that says Kim and Donna on it. My husband actually made this for me in his art class when we were dating in highschool. That was 35 years ago!!!! I'M NOT THAT OLD!!!!!

No comments: