Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The International Convention Is Coming.....


These are some beautiful friends from the Special Assembly we attended in Frankfurt, Germany.


Yes, it's that time again! The summer convention is coming. And it's an international convention!!! I look forward to greeting our brothers and sister's from all over the world just as we were embraced by our friends in Germany!

Kim and I were showered with many great experiences and we brought home many gifts that were given to us from the friends. I'm preparing now so that I will be ready with gifts in hand for the friends that are coming a long way......These sisters were very excited to receive their new release of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures in Croatian.




I this a precious face or what!!!

No comments: